BRLSI, 16-18 Queen Square
Bath BA1 2HN
On our 25th anniversary year we will be exploring the importance of networks in women’s lives over time and space, whether local, national or international. Networks can empower and support women as individuals as well as effecting political and social change. Networks could be formal such as political organisations, trade, professional, philanthropic and religious associations or informal, including family, friendship, community and neighbourhood groupings.
Speakers may consider questions such as:
· Why were women-only groups set up?
· What forms did they take?
· What were the processes in networks’ formation?
· The significance of leadership
· Relationships between central and local organisations
· Writing letters as a form of networking
· The role of newspapers, journals and newsletters in networks
· Inclusion and exclusion in networks
July 6, 2018, 9:00am BST
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?